Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Drama Week 8

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for drama. So for the past week now we have been doing freeze frames. A freeze frame is were you get into one position and hold it for 3 seconds you can do a various amount of positions but you cannot move whilst in a position. The multiple or single position/s must describe a scene in a book or movie.

One of our teacher's Miss Clark read a story to us called "Bok Choy". We then had to identify and draw significant events in the main scenes of the story there were 6 in total. We were then put into groups the groups were from 1-6 each group was given a scene and we had to make a freeze frame based off of that scene.

Today we were asked to create a freeze frame based off of the scene given to us and they would take a photo of it. When we were in the frame we would have to give a adjective to describe how they character would feel or felt. We were given the scene were there was a boy named Jacob he was drowning and saw some upcoming rocks.

Those are my drawings for each scene.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.