Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Chapters 7-9 { Paperboy }

Kia Ora fellow readers for today's blog post I will be answering questions based off of the novel I read called "Paperboy". I will be answering these questions in a paragraph. 

So around chapters 3-5 there is conflict between Ara T and Little Man this conflict is created because Ara T won't give Little Man his knife back this causes a bit of conflict because Little Man wants his knife back."If I told mam that Ara T took my knife and wouldn't give it back". This could be resolved by Ara T giving the knife back and saying sorry to Little man for keeping it.  

Little Man likes Mr Spiro because he is easy to talk to and Little Man thinks Mr Spiro is different from the other adults meaning he is calm with the way he talks and he doesn't seem pitiful and has a lot of knowledge on Little Mans speech impediment. Little Man also finds him very caring.

Speech pathologists help people with speech problems or difficulty in communication they help by giving them things to do when they get stuck on a word or do not understand it. They also help with speaking, listening, understanding language, reading, writing, social skills, stuttering and using voice in Little Mans case stuttering. They help people by giving them exercises to help with these things.

"I knew if I told Mam".Mam is the family's maid. Her role is to do the chores and make sure the house is clean and ready for the parent's to come home to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.