Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

How To Fall

Task #1

Maia is proud of Aunty Emz I know this because it says in the text " She's on fire eh Maia" "Duh Maia says and also it says " That was awesome " Maia says and to me that makes me know that Maia is proud of her Aunty.

I think Maia feels bad about moving because she keeps on getting into arguments and it says in the text that Her sister got to stay behind just because she was in the mid of exams since it was the middle of the year and Maia got mad because she had to friends around where she lived.

I don't think Maia found it very hard because she seemed to pick up all the tips and pointers her Aunty Emz gave her reasonably fast and she didn't take very long to learn how to use the tips and pointers her Aunty gave her.

Task #2

I had to make a biog adjustment when I moved to Hornby High School because you had to work around to get to your different classes and having a new teacher and also having different people to mingle with it was difficult to find new friends and people to hang out with and talk to because you were known as the " new kid " so everyone kind of wanted to know how you acted before they started hanging out with you and it was hard leaving mid year.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelby.

    You had some really insightful answers in your reading work and you have explained your answers very well. I can tell you used your class time wisely because all of your reading work is completed.

    Nice work on this week's work!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.