Pages

Sunday 21 June 2020

Water Colour Art

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what I have been doing for art hurumanu. So for art we have been doing a lot of projects e.g weaving and making tapa cloth for today's art we looked at the different textures you can use in art for example, splatting,dripping,blending and salt. We were given a piece of paper with four squares on it each square had a different texture at the top and you had to do that texture in the given box. We then had to choose two colour's from the paint box I chose orange and yellow half way through I ran out of the yellow so had to use a different one. I used warm colours for my techniques. I created tone, contrast and texture by using different brush strokes different colours and using different techniques.

Here is a photo of my artwork...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.