Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

Art

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what I have been doing for art. So for art I have been making a tapa as you may have seen from my last blog post about art.

The first thing we had to do was read a story called " The Creation Of Tuna". This story was about a tuna who got killed and sliced into pieces there were obviously different things in this story for instance Trees a lake, grass, tuna....etc we had to choose 6 things from this story and create a piece of art from it we first like always made a draft and then we made a final copy. Today we were inking the paper by inking I mean we got ink and put it onto the paper to make the crayon ( Final copy) Bold. For the next lesson we will be going over the crayon with charcoal to make the final copy even bolder then before.

It has been the next lesson and we have outlined and colored in with the charcoal. I really liked inking the paper. Something I would do different next time is I wouldn't use the crayon I would use a pencil or something because the charcoal didn't show up as well as it could have. There were three things we were focusing on these things were contrast/tone and colour.

Here is a photo of my finished tapa cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.