Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Vince Vawter

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post today I will be talking about what I have been doing for reading. So We had to watch a video of the author to our novel story read the first chapter of the story. The actual reason for making this blog post was to share with you what his voice sounded like and I had to use some figurative language to describe it. I have to create one simile and highlight it in yellow and create one hyperbole and highlight it in green.

His voice was as deep as a trumpet.

His voice was so calming it could put me to sleep.

Hope you liked the hyperbole and simile I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.