Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Chapters 4-6 { Paperboy }

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's task I am going to be talking about what I have been doing for reading. So for reading I had to read chapters 4-6 and create a character profile on two of the people in the story I chose to create a character profile on Mrs. Worthington and Little man. I also have to right a summary on what has happened in chapters 4-6.

For chapters 4-6 Little man talks to Mr Spiro about how Mr knew that Little man had a speech impediment. Then Mr Spiro tells little man to listen to his speech teacher and do what he is told to do and overtime he will get better with his speech. After that they continue to talk and Little man continues to ask Mr Spiro questions about his stuttering. Little man discovers in these chapters that he really liked to talk to Mr Spiro and that Mr was really easy going and easy to talk to.

Here is my character profile.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.