Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

PB4L

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about the task that was given to me for HR. So for HR we were asked to create a D.L.O about PB4L and explaining why some of the rules for the school make sense. We were aloud to be in a pair and I chose to be in a pair with my friend Felicity. PB4L in case you don't know what it means stands for positive behavior for learning. We were asked to do this task so that the teacher knows our understanding of why those rules are their. We are trying to encourage our school to follow the rules and show the possibilities of what can happen if you don't follow the rules.

Here is my D.L.O.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.