Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Art Hurumanu

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what I have been doing for art. So for art as you may know we  have been doing a variety of different arts e.g watercolor, tapa cloth etc. All of that art work was put together and we made a portfolio. My part of my portfolio that I am most proud of is the watercolor because of the turn out of the blending that I did also because I love watercolor. Something challenging that was in this portfolio was the tapa cloth because you had to draw six different scenes from a video we watched. As you may know we also had some poetry about the art and videos we watched my favourite type of poetry we did was the diamante poem as you could say more and describe more things meaning you weren't as limited on ideas.  Overall I really enjoyed doing art this year.

Here is my portfolio......


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.