Pages

Monday 15 June 2020

Speaking My Truth

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I am going to be talking about what I have been doing for drama which is called "Speaking My Truth" For drama our teacher read us a story called "Benny". We have then be asked to create a blog post about this story.

So Benny is about these two friends who like to joke around on a dock and then one day everything goes wrong. Benny gets jealous that his friend is always the one to save the child and he ends up pushing the friend off of the dock and causes a lot of emotional pain for the parent watching over the child. So basically they go onto the dock over top of the ocean and Benny jumps off and tips the child and then his friend helps the child and usually gets an ice cream or money and they share it, but as I said one day Benny feels that his friend thinks hes better then him and shoves him over top of the dock and his friend slams his arm on the canoe and tips it then Benny jumps in and tries to save the child but it looks like hes trying to drown him and he ends up getting himself in even more trouble they then see police lights and head for the hills and then they both lose each other.

I hope you liked this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.