Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

100 Word Challenge

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be telling you what I have been doing for Wānanga. So for Wānanga I had to do something called the 100 word challenge basically you are given a prompt and you have to write a story but there can only be 100 words in that story.

Here is my story....

I watched the bear come out of hiding slowly moving into the water getting ready to pounce on a fish. The water moved calmly. I felt relaxation coming over me. I lost concentration of the bear and it wandered off back into the wilderness. I followed its every step making sure not to get caught.  My leg got caught in a branch and I fell over toppling down the hill in agony. Then I started to wish I never came. The bear started slowly walking towards me. My heart beat got faster and faster until I lost consciousness.

The end 

Hope you liked my story.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelby

    Thanks for sharing your writing for the 100 Word Story. I enjoyed your piece of creative writing. Did you enjoy doing this challenge? If our class likes to do this I would like to continue in Term 3.

    Maybe next time you could include the image you were writing about to help your reader really visualize it!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.