Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Benny Reading

Hello fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post for today's blog post I will be answering some more questions about the story I have been reading called "Benny".

What is the problem in the story ?
The problem is Benny wants to be the hero and his friend also wants to be the hero and in the end there ends up being some friendship problems.

What lesson does this story teach ?
This story teaches you to never do something without thinking about all the possible things that could happen. Basically i'm saying that the lesson is to think before you say or in the stories case do.

What lesson did the character learn ?
Benny learnt to never do something that could in anyway inflict pain onto your friends where as his friend learnt that he didn't know Benny as well as he thought he did.

Do you connect with any of the characters ? In what way ?
Yes, I can connect with one of the characters I can connect with Benny's friend because I was once put in a position where my friend was telling me to do something and I didn't want to be put in that place.

Give the story a ranking out of 5.
I would give this story a 3 out of 5 because it wasn't the best story I have ever read but it did give a nice message. I also didn't like how it didn't tell you if they ended up being friends again.

Hope you enjoyed my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.