Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Possessed.


I'm Mental.


The eyes followed me down the hall as if there were real people that had been stuck in the painting it wasn’t possible though so I kept on walking down the hall.


I turned around just to take one more look at the painting and it was gone I became cold and weak, as a shiver ran down my spine I felt something in my ear whispering “Follow me”.


I couldn’t over power the voice I started to walk down the corridor like I was possessed, then all of a sudden the television went all static and I started to hear a faint sound of music.


I walked to the one place that I have a radio, I turned off the radio and the possession kicked in again, I started to walk toward the corridor and took a sharp turn to stay on path.

The painting started to appear in front of me like they were leading me somewhere then It disappeared into thin air and everything went back to normal at least I thought it did.....



2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby, it's Siale from St Bernadette's School,

    I really like the descriptive words you put in the story like "sharp turn" and I also like when you said that the television went all static as well. Something else I really liked was that the story was very short but it had a lot of description in it and finished the story off. Something I think you could work on next time is maybe putting in some more punctuation in your writing but everything else is really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Siale,

      Thank you for the comment I will keep that in mind for the next story I create and I have gone back and put some more punctuation in it,

      - Shelby Dreaver

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.