Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Art Week 8



Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post we were asked to create a haiku poem off of a story we read called "The Creation Of Tuna". Our first task was to create a tapa cloth and the design had to be off of the story we read called "The Creation Of Tuna". The task we were given today is to create a haiku.
This is the haiku that I created I hope you like it I focused on the water part of my tapa cloth.

The water glistened,
It had a frantic current,
there was a tuna.Tuna – ā tātou taonga: Freshwater eels
   
I hope you liked reading my haiku.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.