Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Novel Study Reading Week 8

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post i'm going to be answering some questions about a novel I am going to read called "Paperboy"  its by a writer called Vince Vawter.

What is your first impression on the novel ?
My first impression was that the novel looked very old and I found the cover very intriguing. I am looking forward to reading the story though.

How do you think this story relates to "Speaking My Truth" ?
I think it relates because he becomes confident in himself and isn't as insecure with stuttering. Speaking my truth means to be true to yourself, and he becomes true to himself when he accepts that everyone has an insecurity and that stuttering isn't that bad.

What are you most looking forward to in the novel study ?
I am looking forward to seeing if he overcomes his insecurity and to see if his speech impediment is fixed. 

Hope you enjoy reading this blog post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.