Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Volume

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about my understanding of what volume is and I will be talking about the other things involved with volume for instance the number 3.

Last week for math's we measured things in the gym for instance the actual gym and one of the ball bins we had to record the information in a doc. As I was talking about in the opening sentences the number 3 is used to show that it is volume as you may know you put a 2 above the m cm and km when you are doing area and perimeter you use the 3 for the exact same reason as the 2. 3 basically just shows that it is volume instead of other ways of measuring things.

Volume means to measure the amount of liquid or possible liquid that is going into or in a container for instance soda you usually see a 1.5L on the bottle that is what people who do volume are measuring they are seeing the amount of liquid in a bottle or container. Here is an example of converting two different measurements 7.5L = ______________mL the answer is 7500ml you just add two zero's,and if your changing 7500ml into L you subtract the zero's.

I hope you learnt something from my blog post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.