Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Reading Week 8

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post today's blog post is going to be about what the story I have recently been reading called "Benny" is about.

The story Benny is about a young boy and his friend they usually joke around near the lake and traumatize young children and one day they decide to play there tricks on another young boy but this time nothing goes right and Benny seems to do something that doesn't reflect good behavior he is used to his friend being the hero and saving the child and him the bad guy who puts the child into the situation and he get's jealous and want's to be the hero for once. But as I said everything goes wrong and Benny is once again seen as the bad guy.  In the end they have some friendship problems and they don't see each other for at least a while because they go to different High Schools.

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.