Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

kAwwW



“ KAWWW “  I jumped out of my bed and silently tiptoed down the stairs and opened the
old wooden door regretting it as soon as I saw it,
it was there steering right at me the thing that could kill or help me……..

I walked slowly towards it the wind blowing my scent in the wind,
the leaves under my feet crunching as I took another step the rusty feeling of branches
brushing against my hair as I came closer and closer to it at first I was afraid then the feeling drifted
away, and all I thought about was touching its soft fur and giving it a great big hug,
at this moment I was one step away from it when I heard an alarm go off it spread its wings
and took flight I tried to grip the wing but it bent down and nipped the top of my finger I screamed  in
horror and ran as fast as I could then it turned around and rapped its claws around my arm
engraving cuts into my armpit deep and sorrowful cuts suddenly everything went black I couldn’t open
my eyes and I drifted to sleep….

7 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby its Samuel, Great job on your quick wright.your tittle hooked me in and then after the writing I got thinking about what would happen next.Something that you can work on is checking the sentences because I found that you wrote and instead of a.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samuel,

      I have gone back and corrected my work maybe you could read it again and give me more feedback on it.

      -Shelby

      Delete
    2. Hi Shelby,
      your writing is looking a lot better now. I can't wait to see more of your work.

      Delete
  2. Hi Shelbyyyy,
    This is a very detailed piece of writing, I especially liked the bit "KAWWW" It made me laugh a lot, but the start of the writing kind of didn't make sense. Anyway, I look forward to reading more of your work!!!!
    Namaste, Lauren was here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy lauren,

      Thank you for the comment I noticed what you meant about how it didn't make sence and I have gone back and corrected it maybe you could come back an check it again.

      - Shelby Dreaver

      Delete
  3. Hi Shelby,
    It is Zach. I really like your story. I think the beast you describe may be a Griffin But it is hard to tell. Next time you could tell us what the Beast is. I look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you zach,

      But the thing is its a cliffhange type of story so no one was actually mant to know who the "BEAST" was but thank you very much for your comment.

      - Shelby

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.