Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

Science Story Time

Hello fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post today's blog post is about the different types of sentences and I will also be sharing my story with you. So for this task we were told to use multiple different sentences some of these being w- start, adverb start and short sentence.

We had to add 1 W- Start sentence a W- Start sentence is a sentence that starts with where, while, when etc. The next thing we had to add was 2 adverb starts. Adverb starts are sentences that start like this, Carelessly, she slammed the door, Quietly the dog whimpered etc. Once we had added those we had to add one short sentence which as you can imagine is a sentence with no more than 5 words, but the sentence has to make sense and has to have everything that a normal sentence would have.

This is the piece of work that I have created.

I felt his hands go cold and watched his eyes roll into the back of his head. Unfortunately, I watched him die. While this was happening, his parents were all happy in Bali. I couldn't believe them. Quietly, I embraced my father in a hug and wished to never leave.

So that is my piece of work I hope you enjoyed reading it.


2 comments:

  1. Hello shelby this is felicity here.
    I really liked your blog post it was very ineresting. I really liked your story it had alot of detail.Maybe next time you could brake your work up in to paragraphs.

    Yours sincerely
    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Felicity,
      I will take this into consideration for next time as I have tried my hardest to break my work into paragraphs.

      Kind regards,
      Shelby

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.