Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Facts About the Gold Mining

Today for Reading we were to create a D.L.O sharing 4 facts about two different sides of gold mining. I chose to create a slideshow. We also read a poem and had to write a paragraph about what it was about.

Here is my D.L.O about the gold mining....




Here is my paragraph.. 
The poem was saying that the person kept on searching for gold and when they found it they looked after it and made sure not to lose it. The part were they said "sometimes I am lucky and meet its gaze" they meant sometime they are lucky enough to actually find it. Another thing I noticed from the poem was that they wanted to find the gold so that they could continue on with their future and that no one told him were it was he just kept on trying to find it. I think they felt this way because they just wanted to start their future and needed money to do that. I think that the authors purpose of writing it is to show their understanding of why people were into gold mining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.