Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Starryteller

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I had to read a story called Starryteller. For this task we have to answer questions that are on the hurumanu site about the story. We had to answer these questions in full sentences.

At the Mars Desert Research Center they felt what it would be like in Mars they experienced what it would be like to sleep, eat and over all live if they were to go on a mission to Mars. In the story the lady said that it was the one chance in feeling like an astronaut. She also said that the experience changed her perspective on things. 

Haritina said that it was very difficult because instead of having a nine to five job they were there 24/7 and she wasn't used to the environment that she had to live in and she said she felt scared being in such a unfamiliar place. 

I think its important for them to go to the Mars Desert Research Center so they know what its gonna be like and to find out how they're going to live if they do go to Mars. I also think it's good before going so they can get used to the environment that they would be living in. 

What Are Stars?: A Guide




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.