Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Sphero's ~ Science

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for science. So for science we made a track with possible obstacles that could be on mars for instance rocks and sand storms this would be for the rover but obviously we don't have a rover to use. The next thing we did was we drew on paper possible obstacles and then we cut them out and went outside. We then went into the lane ways between Tieke and Ririoriro and started going around the obstacles we made. We took some photos of what was going on. When we were controlling the Sphero's we used an app and steered it with a little button thingy.

here are the photo's....



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.