Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

100 Word Challenge

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be writing a 100 word story based on a photo my teacher gave me.


I was walking through the forest snow crunching under every footstep. The cold winter wind was sending shivers through my body. I walked through an archway and saw three snowmen gathered round a table the first thought running through my head being what the heck. They turned to greet me, not that I wanted them to. The largest one stood up and walked to me. I started slowly walking backwards. The smallest one slowly followed the large one, and then the other one did the same. I became weak in the knees and fell down. My heart was beating, thumping….

A snowman family: three snowmen sitting around a table. What a ...

I hope you liked the story I created.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.