Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

100 Word Challenge

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for Wananga. So for Wananga we were given a visual prompt or music to write a story about I chose the visual prompt and got started on the story I couldn't shorten the story so its actually 3 words over.. 

here is my work....

My heart skipped a beat. I finally saw it. It was completely different to what I thought it was, 

it was long and skinny. It turned to face me and I ducked into the bushes hoping that it didn’t see me.

I heard the grass and leaves crack under the pressure of its body. It was coming closer, so close that I

could hear its breath. It went to go into the bush but a loud sound disrupted it, it ran and ran until it was

only a small dot in the distance. I started to fight for air as everything went black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.