Pages

Monday 24 August 2020

Egg Drop

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for science. So for science we had to create a barrier around the egg to stop it from cracking and then dropped it from the room upstairs. We got to choose our teams in my team we had Felicity and Ashton. 

To stop the egg from cracking we wrapped it in fluff and newspaper then we stuck it down into a cardboard barrier we stuck it down with tape. I think this stopped the egg from cracking because there was a lot of soft fabrics and materials preventing the egg from cracking. This is similar to the rover landing on mars because they both have to have a soft landing or it will explode and all be for nothing.

Here is a photo of the egg and our creation....


I hope you liked my blog post about the egg dropping activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.