Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Kahui Art

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be sharing with you my Hornby Pride logo. This started around 3 - 4 years ago when teachers had the concern that students weren't proud to be at HHS, then the students showed the staff they were.  Mana Horomaka to me shows how proud the students of HHS are to be at this school. I am a proud student at Hornby High School because they have multiple different clubs to join and respect every single culture and belief. 

Here is my art work....



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.