Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Astrobiology

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been learning in science. So for science I am up to a task about possible life on other planet's. The task for today was to read an article and answer questions that were on a slide.

The main idea of this article was about people trying to find out if their were living objects on other planets and different people's perspective on "alien" life. The "Goldilocks zone"or the "Habitable zone" means that the planet isn't too close to the sun and isn't too far away from the sun meaning the environment would be perfect for other life. 

Mass is important because it helps things move in space the more mass the planet has the more it resists moving. It has to do with gravity because the amount of gravity is proportional to the amount of mass. The similarity between Mars and Antarctica is the sandstone something about the microbes in sandstone.

If I found out that there was extraterrestrial life I would be intrigued because I wonder how they would react and if they lived a similar lifestyle to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.