Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Non-Violent Protestors

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for Who Are We. So for who are we, we have been learning about nonviolent protesting and protesters I had finished everything so I had to move onto the fast finishers or extra work. For this extra work we had to give 4 examples about nonviolent protesters and give 5 facts about each one. 

Here is the slideshow...



I hope you learnt something about nonviolent protesters from this blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.