Pages

Friday 28 August 2020

A Script

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be writing a script based off of a video on YouTube we had to watch called Geri's Game. The video was about an old man who was playing chess by himself and kept going back and forth acting like a different person depending on what side he was on and one side was winning and then he turned the board around and tricked his "other self".

Here is my script......

*An old man sitting at a table in the middle of the park with a chess board in front of him*

Old Man (With Glasses) * Set's up chess board*

Old Man (Without Glasses) : Let's begin this game !

Old Man (With Glasses) : Ok !

Old Man (Without Glasses) : * moves piece *

Old Man (With Glasses) : *Moves different piece*

*This goes on until one of them is about to win the old man without glasses has all his pieces whereas the old man with glasses only has one piece left*

Old Man (With Glasses) : *becomes upset* I'm going to lose.

Old Man (Without Glasses) : *Becomes happy* I'm going to win !

Old Man (With Glasses) : *Fakes Heart Attack* 

Old Man (Without Glasses) : * Becomes Worried for the old man with glasses* Oh no are you ok ?

Old Man (With Glasses) : *Stays Silent*

Old Man (Without Glasses) : *Looks under the table to see if he is ok*

Old Man (With Glasses) : * Get's up and rotates the board so he becomes the winning person*

Old Man (Without Glasses) : *Tries to look for ways to win but can't find any*

Old Man (With Glasses) : Haha I'm going to win ! *moves piece and wins*

Old Man (Without Glasses) : That's not fair !

Old Man (With Glasses) : Yes it is !

Old Man (Without Glasses) : *sighs and gives the old man with glasses fake teeth*

Old Man (With Glasses) : Yay! I won ....*Put's teeth in *

Geri's Game: Pixar's $2 Million Dollar Experiment | by Kirk j Barbera |  Medium

I hope you enjoyed this blog post :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.