Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Getting Enough Sleep

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about the amount of sleep that you need as a teenager. So for this task we first had to read an article about sleep and then have to answer questions from a slide.

We need roughly 8-10 hours of sleep each night if you aren't getting this much sleep it can change your behavior. I get up at 7:00 am this gives me around an hour to get ready. I go to bed at 9 - 9:30 pm . This gives me around 9 to 10 hours of sleep each night. 

In order to have a good quality sleep you should make sure you are off any electronic devices an hour before bed in this time you could read a book or write a story. Another thing you could do is not drink drink's with caffeine. A couple more things you could do is one be active during the day as this drains your energy and you wont be energized before bed.

I think that having a good night sleep has multiple affects on you for instance you'd have more energy to put into school work and after school activities and you wouldn't be tired and overall be positive because you have the energy to be.

The next task we had to do was create a chart of what we do in a week and see if its balanced and is sensible.

Here is a photo of my chart...



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.