Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Healthy Lifestyles

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about the phrase "We can control our lifestyle, living a healthy lifestyle is a choice", and I will be sharing my understanding of what this means. 

I think this means that we can control what we eat and how much we drink its your choice. It means that its up to you to live healthy, No one else can control what you do if you don't get enough exercise its up to you to start getting it e.g going on runs, joining a sports club etc. I have been doing dancing since I was little and it helps me to keep fit because of all the training's and hard work I put into it. Another thing I do to ensure I live a healthy life style is eating healthy and making sure I get enough sleep each night so I have energy for the next day. 

Christchurch Rock 'n' Roll Club - Home | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.