Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Chapters 13-17 ( Paperboy )

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's task I will be writing a short summary on the chapters 13-17 of paperboy.

In these chapters Mr Spiro tells Little man that he will be leaving to travel again and this upsets Little man so he goes home only to find out that someone had been into his room and taken some of his things including some money and a watch. Little man then calls his mam into the room and she gets really angry and tells little man to go give rats parents the money but little man follows mam and she finds out and ends up bringing him with her to this red building in an expensive part of town. Mam then tells Little man to hide in Ara T's cart and he does but struggles to breath so when he comes out he sees his mam pushed up against the wall being choked Little man then grabs a bottle and throws it at Ara T and it hits him in the forehead but he gets up and goes to strangle little man and does and then Little mans mam gets up and grabs Little Mans yellow handle knife and pushes into both of Ara T's arms. They then have a talk and walk out of the red building.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.