Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Suicide Issues In New Zealand

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for Health and Math's. So for Health and Math's we have been focusing on a health worry in New Zealand. The health worry I was focusing on was Suicide we then had to learn and create a D.L.O about the worry. We then had to focus on one question my question was what is the most common age to commit suicide ?, we then created a graph sharing this information.

Here is my D.L.O......


I hope you enjoyed this blog post. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby, next time on your graph you could change you title to something more interesting, because at the moment your title doesn't hook the reader in and your title is a bit boring on your graph. At the moemnt on your graph title is "Female And Male". "Meh" is my reaction to your graph title.
    -Riansha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Riansha,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post, I will keep this in mind for the next time I make a blog post.

      -Shelby

      Delete
  2. Hello Shelby Leo here. I really liked this blog post I can't really say you need to fix anything its great but maybe next tone down the colours bit bright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Leo,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post, but I like to keep my blog posts vibrant and colourful. Will keep it in mind for the next blog post though.

      -Shelby

      Delete
  3. Aloha Shelby,
    Kirsty here!

    I really like the way your blog post and your DLO is set out. I also like how you have lots of information. A next step you could do is probably make a google drawing or something or how you can prevent suiside.

    Do you know anyone famous who has unfortunately committed suicide ?

    Bye Shelby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora shelby
    Ashton here i really like how you told us heaps about suicide i hate how people do that to them self i like the colours that you used.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.