Pages

Monday 19 October 2020

Puggle ~ 100 word challenge

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for Wananga today. So for Wananga we were given a task to create a story based on a visual prompt this story could only be 100 words long. I struggled finding an idea but once I did I automatically new what to write about

This was the prompt we had to use...

 PsBattle: This pug wrapped in a blanket : photoshopbattles

Here is my story......

The night was cold and I was walking alone. I hear a faint sound in the distance…. I walked further into the mist. I was surrounded by darkness. I suddenly became more aware of my surroundings. The owl in the tree to my left on the sixth branch. I walked further into the darkness. I saw the end of it and ran and ran trying to chase the exit, but it just sunk further and further into the distance. I couldn’t stop, I wouldn’t stop running. But wait I hear whining I whipped my body around. I saw a pug.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby,
    I love this story, it has like a little background story for when the pug was found. It was really cool reading it because it was from the point of view someone and you could feel like you are them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby
    I love the way you make it like its someone saying there experience of seeing the puppy. This is diffrent and cool.

    - shanaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Shelby,
    How are you? I like how you put the photo of what you are writing about. I love in your writing that you put some scare in it.

    - Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shelby.
    This was a very very good story I really like how made it like a horror story then it ended with a pug being found. I would like to know what happend after the pug was found.
    Your class mate Leo.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.