Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Drama

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for drama. We have been learning about freeze frames. The focus' for doing this were Levels, Facial expressions, Spacial Relations and Posture. By levels I mean we had to have some people low other higher and some medium height like maybe on their knees or something, Facial expressions to show how the character feels. Spacial Relations to show the different things people are doing, and posture to show a clearer image and to look proper. 

Here is an image of us doing the freeze frames.......


In this image we are using the technique of level's and spacial relations. The techniques we didn't use were Expressions and posture we didn't use these because we started to laugh and got distracted. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.