Pages

Friday 30 October 2020

Boy ~ Week 3

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for Reading. So for reading this week we had to read from page 60-84. We also had to write our summaries for each chapter describing separately what they were about. We also had to go into a group discussion and talk about questions that were on a slide and then we had to create our own question.

The questions me and my discussion group made were...

What are adenoids, our answer was : I found out that adenoids are things that are high up in the throat nearly near the nose, and some people get them infected so you have to get them removed, and that is what happened to Roald Dahl.

another question was how do we think Roald Dahl felt leaving home, our answer was : he felt bad and scared bad because he was upset that he had to leave home and his family, and scared because he has to make friends all over again but he also might've been excited to make new friends and to get away from the people at his old school.

Boy by Roald Dahl - Penguin Books Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.