Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Boy ~ Reading Week 2

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what I have been doing for reading. So for reading we have been reading novels as you may know I have been reading the novel Boy by Roald Dahl it is based on what has happened in his life. The task that I had to do today was create a travelling brochure about Norway and then find some information about the place. We were given questions to research and find answers to.

Here is my brochure and the information.....














No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.