Pages

Thursday 29 October 2020

Gymnastics ~ Sport

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for PE. So today we have been practicing on the single bar. We were practicing flipping over the bar and putting one leg on the bar and flipping over it. I learnt a new way to flip over the single bar, which was the way with the one leg over the bar.

Here is a video of what we were doing....  


I hope you enjoyed this blog post :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.