Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

Digital Black Out Poetry

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for Art. So for Art we have been learning about Black out poetry, we have already done it with news paper and today we were to do it with an online website. Here is the link to the website. This website has classic novels but there is an option on where you can use your own stories.

The classic novel that I wrote my poem from was Heart of Darkness. I also made a couple more from the other novel selections. 

Here is my work....






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.