Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Badge Of Honour

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what my activity is today for Wananga. So for today's activity we had to read a story called Badge of honour and then choose an activity to do out of the two that were given to choose from. These were the two options.


I chose the second option.

So this is the situation I was in when I had to be an up stander, it was when my friends and me saw a kid being picked on and instead of laughing or videoing the situation me and my friends went to find the nearest teacher, and even though the people around the situation were saying don't be narks we still did the right thing and told a teacher, and we avoided going near the people and saying stuff like shame on you and rubbing it in their faces that they got told off. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.