Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

The Creation Of Tuna

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post today's blog post is going to be about the story we read in class called The Creation Of Tuna. For this task we were asked to answer questions based on what the story was about. We also watched a video on the story.

What problem did Tuna o Runga I te Raki have ?
The place he lived in was very dry because the sun was close to it.

What does tipua mean ?
Tipua means supernatural.

What is a hinaki ?
A hinaki is a eel catcher.

What type of animal is a tuna ?
Tuna is an eel.

Compare the art from the book and art from the video clip. What are some differences ?
The art from the video is more detailed and is in black and white where as the art from the book is colourful and less detailed. Also the drawing in the video was more realistic.

Which art style did you prefer and why ? Give details in your answer.
I preferred the video because the detailing was a lot better than the detailing in the book. I also preferred that the video was in black in white it made you focus on the detailing more.

I hope you learnt something from this blog post.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.