Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

Horror Script

Hello fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post today I will be blogging about a story script I have been writing I have been writing this script with my best friend Felicity. It is very long so I will not be copy and pasting the whole script I have added the link already to the previous blog post I did about the horror script. The link is on slide 13. I will again add the link to this though.

Here is the link..
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1308-izaSaqrH2ZmcfKG5CoiEmBlUQrRul1643VwK5bw/edit

Comment if their are any problems with accessing the google doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.