Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Samoa

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's task we were asked to answer questions that were given to us and also make a poster of all the Samoan we know.

Here is my poster....


Why do you think it is important to learn about other cultures in New Zealand ?
I think it is important to learn about other cultures because it shows respect to the people that are from that culture.

Is there something we could do differently to learn more or celebrate other cultures ? give examples.
No, I think we learn about each culture a fair amount and I don't think we need to learn anymore about them that we already do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.