Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Badge Of Hounor

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. Today's blog post is going to be about what we have been doing for reading and doing activities that revolve around the story we read. The task that I will be doing is asking five questions based off of the story to test if the person has actually read the story. Here are the questions.......

What does Tomasi end up doing ?

Did Fai want Isaac to tell the teacher or cover for his friend ?

Is Tomasi the good or bad friend ?

What happened at the end of the story ?

Why did Tomasi leave Isaac ?


Do you think these are good questions ??



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.