Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Movie Trailer

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post as you know me and Felicity made a script. Our next task was to make a trailer for the script, we decided to make two different trailers to show our different creativity sides. I found this task semi fun. If you want to see the other trailer you can go and visit Felicity's blog

here is the link to Felicity's blog...
Felicity's Blog

This is the link to my trailer..
Link To Trailer

I hope you enjoyed watching my trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.