Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Keeping our stories alive

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's task we were asked to read a story and write a paragraph about what the story was about.

The story keeping our stories alive is about a young female who loves art but also loves her culture so she started putting two and two together and started drawing Samoan designs then her family encouraged her to start tattooing, she then used her father as her guinea pig and she would start practicing on him. When she got clients she would get them to talk about their past and about what they want there tattoo to represent, she then translates their story and culture into a tattoo.

Have you ever read this story ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.