Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Badge Of Honour

Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post today's blog post is going to be about the story I have read called "Badge Of Honour". For this task we were asked to answer questions based off of the story we had read.

Describe Isaac's personality.
Isaac is really down to earth and doesn't like lying to people but at the same time he is trying to make sure his friends don't get into trouble, to the point where he might lie to people to protect his friends.

Who are the school captains and how do they feel about the role ?
The female school captains are Fai Tuima and Jess Hutton where as the male school captains are Tomasi Tesi and Isaac Lauofo. I am guessing that they feel very proud of themselves for achieving such things and they are feeling excited for what is to come, at least some of them feel that way other's feel that they are going to be given to many tasks and that they will constantly be buried in responsibilities.

What impression does the author want to give off of Tomasi ?
The author was trying to make Tomasi seem like a bad kid who get's in trouble and also trys to drag his friend/s down with him to support my idea at the end of the story Tomasi asks Isaac to lie for him to get himself out of trouble.

How does Fai feel about Tomasi ?
She doesn't like him because as I said in the last questions answer hes a bad guy and Fai is very good and tries to always do the right thing in the text she basically said that she didn't care about Tomasi when she said something along the lines of "The teacher needs to know I don't care about his consequence".

What impression does the author want to give off Fai ?
The author wants to give off the impression that Fai is a good girl that she never does anything bad and shes very responsible with what she does.

What advice would you give Isaac ? Why ?
I would tell him that he should follow his gut no matter what the teachers want to hear do what is right, and do it because you feel you need to.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.