Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Art

Kia Ora fellow reader and welcome back to another blog post today's blog post is going to be about what we have been doing for art. We have been designing our own restaurant. I named my restaurant Shelbino The Rhino. My favourite part of this task was getting to choose the font of the name my second favourite was choosing the colour theme for the restaurant. My restaurant applies to all ages but the outside of the restaurant is more family friendly than the inside meaning the inside is fancier than the outside.

This is the slideshow on my restaurant..

I hope you liked my restaurant design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.