Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Students Summit

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about my experience at the student summit event. So my experience with watching other's present wasn't the best because of technical difficulties which was the sound on my device. 

I personally really enjoyed presenting I found it fun and different from what I would usually do. There were a couple of difficulties with the group and device but apart from that it all went smoothly. We presented in session 1 and 2 and watched in session 3 and 4. 

In my group we had Hayley, Kirsty, Susie, Riansha, Hannah and me and the teacher working with us was Whaea Rowena. Thank you to everyone who watched and listened to how to make a canva, and thank you to everyone who helped us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.