Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Stand up ! Work

 Kia Ora fellow readers and welcome back to another blog post. For today's blog post I will be talking about what we have been doing for Who are we hurumanu. So for Who are we hurumanu we have been focusing on different types of protests we got to read a book called "Stand Up" and then we had to do work about the different protests and words and things like that. The actual activity that we had to do was create a D.L.O doing tasks that were on our learning site. 

Here is my D.L.O about protests......



 I hope you enjoyed and learnt something from this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.